New York, NY
The Aldan Troy Group is seeking a temp-to perm Entry-Level Recruiter for their client, a Downtown tech-recruiting firm. This firm highly values bright, recent college graduates with outstanding academic backgrounds from top tier schools (Ivy League is a plus). A strong writing aptitude or research background is needed.
No Recruiting experience is required, but an interest in HR or becoming a recruiter is necessary. You must be able to start working immediately. This position will begin within a week of posting.
résumé formatting; completing HR projects for international clients; identifying, screening, and phone interviewing prospective candidates; assisting account managers in arranging interviews and extending offers of employment; and administrative duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree from a Top 100 College or University with a minimum of 3.2 GPA
- Psychology and English majors strongly preferred
- Drive and motivation to succeed
- Affable demeanor, in tandem with office professionalism and etiquette: ideal candidates will be well-spoken and level headed
- Strong writing aptitude and research skills
- Ability to adhere to guidelines and standards and follow up on established processes and procedures
- A strong computer literacy, specifically with MS Office
- Strong typing skills
- Excellent phone skills are critical as the position requires heavy phone contact
- Ability to work both in a team environment and individually
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment